Repairs on the American Base Airport’s
Repair of the northern runaway and of the aircraft parking spaces at the Navy American Airport. The works concern the extracting of the existing floors and base material and replacement with new and non-flexible concrete floors with a compressive strength of 650 psi.
Also, widening wheelchair entrances, adding asphaltic backings and redecorating. Still, dismantling existing lighting fixtures and fitting new ones with corresponding new wiring.
- LocationAmerican Base of Souda
- CategoryBuilding, Roadwork, Electromechanical
- Contract OwnerUS Navy
- Prime Contractor JOINT VENTURE MICHAEL M. TSONTOS SA - TOXO ΑΕΤΕ
- Contractor JOINT VENTURE MICHAEL M. TSONTOS SA - TOXO ΑΕΤΕ
- Participation 50%
- Period of work time 10/2008 - 12/2012
- Budget € 7.996.255,44